Monday, October 5, 2009

Leviticus 3-5; Mark 5:21-43

After today’s reading, I feel like singing a song. What a wondrous God we serve! Leviticus showed us the Old Testament version of sin atonement. Mark shows us a Savior who came, once and for all, to be the ultimate atonement for sin. As he walked throughout the earth, he showed his true power and majesty. He showed that he truly is a compassionate, healing God. We only have to believe. The story of the bleeding woman is such a beautiful one. This lady believes that by even touching the robe of Jesus, she will be healed. She has such a simple faith. Sometimes I wish I had a faith such as hers. I often find myself consumed by doubt, thinking that I need to fix things on my own, instead of trusting in Jesus to do the impossible.
Do you have something impossible on your heart today? What area of your life do you need to give over to God?

Lord, thank you that you are a God that heals. Please help me to have the faith to believe in things that seem impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment