Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Love is...

What does real love look like? On my wedding day I promised to love and stand by my husband no matter what happens in life. Our vows were a paraphrased version of 1 Corinthians 13, in which we promised to be patient, kind, and to withhold envy or boasting as we work to love each other the way God intended. I meant the things I promised to my husband on our wedding day, but I have since thought that it would be helpful to study these verses from 1 Corinthians 13 in greater detail. And so a devotional series on the Love Chapter was born.

So grab your favorite cup of coffee, I recommend a vanilla latte, and take a trip with me to 1 Corinthians 13. As, always, my prayer is that you will draw closer to God through these devotionals.

Blessings my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment